Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Gotz Sum New Soxes

These



came out a tad short in the foot (due to my impatience to be finished, no doubt.) I'm putting them away to give my mom for Christmas since her foot is a bit smaller than mine. I can't remember the exact name of this yarn, but it's Schoeller and it has glitter in it, which I don't think you can see in this pic.

These



are my Jaywalkers. They are made of Regia Crazy and they were supposed to be my Inferno project. (The colors were more suggestive of flames when they were wound up in the ball.) These are mine, all mine!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger quantumtea said...

Very nice! How was the Jaywalker pattern? I've read some people had trouble with the fit and had to change needles.

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger gfh said...

They are flame-y and wavy and great:)! And the socks with glitter in them - excellent!
-adrienne:)

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Beautiful!

Love how colorful the Jaywalkers are. . . very nice.

I love that the others have glitter in them. Too cool.

What type of heel do you prefer?

 
At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best jaywalkers ever!!!

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Brando said...

I love the second pair the Jaywalkers. They are AWESOME!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home