Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Nancy Drew Mystery

So I've been having a blast the last week or two cruising through the Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Season 2 DVD collection. Oh boy, was I shocked, though, when Rick Springfield suddenly walked in the Drew's door in episode 12. That's right -- Zak from Battlestar Galactica (original series) right there under Nancy's Christmas tree. What merriment! Except he was playing Ned Nickerson. Well, okay, but we already had a big goofy blonde Ned Nickerson in Season 1, and, now suddenly, Ned Nickerson is Rick Springfield and he's being introduced to Nancy as if she's never met Ned before. Weird. Here's the mysterious part, though: in the IMDb profile of this episode, it says Rick Springfield played Ned Crawford. Ned Crawford? Who the heck is that? So I watched that part of the ep again. Carson Drew clearly says, "Ned Nickerson."

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger gfh said...

How do you know all of this? Your research skills are amazing:)! Very appropriate avatar!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Brando said...

I agree that Ned in Season 1 was a dork, but Rick Springfield. You know how MUCH I LOVE him and find him YUMMY!!!!

Pixie- Hope is the most knowledgeable at all TV and Movie Trivia. I ALWAYS try and steal her for my team.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home