Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wisconsin Hates Me

I must have committed a crime in Wisconsin in another life because Wisconsin has No Love For Me.

We were there four days and I smacked my head twice, smashed my thumb in the camper door and my toe with a falling object, was besieged by mosquitoes, got poison ivy, and twisted my knee and scraped up the side of my foot and my toes.

However, I also visited the House on the Hill, took two different boat rides on Wisconsin Dells, ate fudge and cheese, and hiked many miles and found four letterboxes. A successful trip, especially considering I was trying to outrun the Wrath of Wisconsin the whole time.

I didn't do any knitting on my vacation. Now that I'm home, I just balled up some Koigu to make socks for my baby. 'Cause babies need Koigu socks.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger needlefingers said...

Babies definitely need Koigu socks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home