Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, October 08, 2007

Columbus Day!

No working for me. Except I need to clean my kitchen. You see how I'm getting right on that.

What news? Uh...nothin'. I started knitting a new tam to go with my new bobbed hair. I've been reading books on the Care and Feeding of Young'ins. It was over 90 degrees outside here all weekend. The crib bedding finally arrived after 6 weeks of wondering where on earth it was. Still waiting for Sock Wars to start. (Declaring war then not handing out targets for three weeks is a little anticlimactic.) I think I'm going to have pizza for supper tonight.

Stay tuned to this station for thrilling updates.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger gfh said...

Cleaning. Good concept - I should do that:).

Our hair must grow at the same rate. At least in the avatar world.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

I am so jealous that you were off yesterday. I assume that you did finger lifts and exercises to prepare for the impending Sock Wars.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home