Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tagged. . . by Ragged

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Brando.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Heating water for tea at the office.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading e-mail.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Who knows?

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? To another person or a dog?

6. How many beverages did you have today? 1 - peppermint tea.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Postage for my sister-in-law's birthday card.

9. Where were you last night? At home, working on my NaNoWriMo story.

10. What color is your front door? Green.

11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse.

12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny with a chill in the air.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Coffee.

14. What excites you? Sock yarn. TV. I may be pathetic.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Oh hell yes.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.

17. Do you talk a lot? I'm guessing no.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, but he goes by "Todd."

20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes.

21. Are you a jealous person? Maybe. It depends.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Adrienne.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristi.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? I don't know. My phone is in the car.

25. What does the last text message you received say? I don't text message.

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? No.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Work, unless I get a better offer.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I don't think I should say.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Brownie.

31. Will you get married in the future? I'm thinking no.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I don't remember any new movies, but I did watch Snakes on a Plane again and I always enjoy that.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Do mean like or like like?

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night.

35. Are you currently depressed? No.

36. Did you cry today? No.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Why not?

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Adrienne and four more people who want to do this -- go for it.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger gfh said...

Okey-dokey, but it will have to wait - too tired tonight. But I will...
:)
Love the avatar!!

 
At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you on ravelry yet? what's your signon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home