Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree



This is the first year for this tree at my house, though it lived for many years at my MIL's house. She gave it me when she bought a new one. I did not realize until I opened the box a week ago that this tree -- in keeping with its vintage-ness -- is all separate pieces. All the branches have to be put in individually. This is why I opened it a week ago and finished it today. Also, only one of my strands of lights worked and I had to go buy more. That set me back. I don't know how well the ornaments show up in this image but there are a LOT of knitting motifs, esp. mittens, and a LOT a lot of SciFi ornaments, esp. Star Trek.

I love my tree!

Amelia likes it, too:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

That's a lotta work, no wonder you did it in shifts! Looks great.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger gfh said...

Great job - looks fantastic:)! No wonder Amelia likes it, the little cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home